The Martin® Tornado Air Cannon produces better material flow with greater force, faster cycling, and improved safety. The Martin® Tornado Air Cannon fires when the exhaust valve opens in response to a positive surge of air sent by a tripped solenoid valve.
Features and Benefits:
- High-velocity discharge of compressed air improves material movement.
- Positive-acting valve amplifies discharge force, for 20% more power from the same size air cannon.
- Suitable for high-temperature applications such as cement kiln pre-heater towers and coolers.
- Positive action means air cannon will not fire when source pressure is removed.
- Positive action allows solenoids to be mounted 200 feet (60.96 m) or more from the air cannon.
- Available in three valve sizes and ten tank sizes.
- Retrofit valve is also available.
- Fan Jet Nozzle and High Temperature Nozzle are both available.