The Martin® Idler Aligner provides a safe and effective method to manually fine tune self-adjusting idlers. The handle and comb allow for coarse adjustment, while slots allow for finer tuning.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates the need to tie off idlers to surrounding structure. Allows workers to safely and conveniently make manual adjustments to fine tune self-adjusting idlers from outside of the stringer.
- Features a hole for padlock placement to restrict access
- Slotted comb provides a range of incremental adjustment settings (plus or minus 7.5 degrees) to ensure reliable, consistent performance. Alternatively, positioning the handle above the locking bar allows the handle to float freely to provide course adjustment of plus or minus 2.5 degrees.
- Installation is a one-man job, requiring no measuring, cutting or heavy lifting
- Aligner bracket mounts to most manufacturers’ self-adjusting idlers
- Stainless steel construction also available
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!