The Martin® Air Cleaner is a compact dust collector that is installed above conveyor transfer to capture airborne dust, collecting particles in a foam filter. A reverse pulse returns dust to the main cargo stream.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact filters work better and last longer while consuming less energy than conventional filter bags.
- Small size of improved filters allows effective collection with less air movement and smaller fan, reducing energy costs.
- Small unit size allows use of Air Cleaner in areas where space limitations complicates installation of other collection systems.
- Reverse pulse cleans filters; replacement of compact filter elements is a one-hand, no-tool procedure performed from the clean side of the collector.
- Eliminates many of the problems with central “baghouse” collection systems, including long ducting runs, large enclosures, high power consumption and difficult maintenance.
- Standard model is suitable for use with non-explosive materials in non-hazardous locations.
- Optional model available for use with explosive materials in hazardous locations.
- Can be used as stand-alone dust collector systems or to supplement existing central dust collection systems.