Martin Engineering is the leading global supplier of systems to make the handling of bulk materials cleaner, safer and more productive. Since its founding in 1944, the company has grown dramatically through the development of solutions to help the solids-handling industries around the world. Martin Engineering's success can be attributed to the development of practical, field-proven, cost-effective answers for "real life" problems. Martin® Products are designed for tough industrial conditions; they are built to allow easy maintenance; they are engineered for simplicity, cleanliness, safety and efficiency; they are personalized to meet each customer's unique requirements.
Martin Engineering is headquartered in Neponset, IL. To reach our markets around the world, we have established a network of subsidiaries, licensees and representatives. Martin business units and Sales Offices are located in Mexico, Brazil, China, France, Germany, United Kingdom, South Africa, Turkey, Indonesia and India with licensees in Canada, Australia, Japan, Chile and Colombia. Martin employs over 900 people World-wide.
Our Global Team serves just about every country around the World and is always at your service.
Martin Engineering USA
Martin Engineering Europe
Martin Engineering South Africa
Martin Engineering Latin America
Martin Engineering Indonesia
Zhimin (Eric) Zheng
Martin Engineering China
Members of this international network include the following subsidiaries, operating partners and licensees/distributors:
- Martin Engineering GmbH, Walluf, Germany
- Martin Engineering SARL, Colmar, France
- Martin Engineering Limited, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Martin Engineering Ith. Itr. ve Tic.Imalat. Ltd. Sti., Istanbul, Turkey
- Martin Engineering S. de R.L. de C.V., Chihuahua, Mexico
- Martin Engineering Ltda., Campinas, Brazil
- Martin Engineering Peru, Arequipa, Peru
- PT Martin Supra Engineering, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Martin Engineering Japan, Ltd, Tokyo, Japan
- Martin Engineering China, Kunshan, China
- Martin Bulk Handling Solution, Pty. Ltd., Witbank, South Africa
- Martin Engineering India, Pune, India
- Engineered Services and Supplies, Currumbin, Australia
In North America, a network of factory-direct representatives and authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for providing customers personalized services.
Vibration Systems and Solutions, a subsidiary in Marine City, Michigan, is focused on application of "new generation" pneumatic and electric vibrators and vibratory conveying systems to improve material handling and plant efficiency.
Martin Engineering Projects Group in Butler, Pennsylvania offers a specialized focus on the development of Leading Edge Conveyor Technology projects in the material-handling industries.