Routine Inspection and Conveyor Maintenance programs provide regularly-scheduled reviews of your bulk material handling system components.
- Martin Engineering's Walk The Belt™ program provides a specialized crew with the expertise necessary to achieve high operating standards, keeping the conveyor system running at maximum productivity. Maintenance tasks can be included in this program and performed either routinely, or upon request.
- Effective upkeep lowers total operation costs. Avoiding unexpected failures saves time and money.
- Specific service requirements will depend on system design, capacity and throughput requirements, desired level of fugitive dust and spillage abatement and client-approved modifications or upgrades to increase reliability and performance.
- Periodic conveyor maintenance inspections, with replacement of equipment prior to failure, will ensure long life and minimum spillage.
- A comprehensive survey of the entire plant's material-handling system provides valuable information that can be used to prioritize needs, eliminate the risk of spending money in the wrong places and determine which areas require the most attention.
Walk the Belt™ Flyer