Washbox™ Cleaning System
Installed as a secondary cleaner along the conveyor's return run, the Martin® Washbox™ Cleaning System provides the ultimate in belt cleaning technology. Washbox™ gently spray-applies water for superior belt cleaning.
Features and Benefits:
- The Martin® Washbox™ Conveyor Belt Cleaning System consists of a powder-coated steel enclosure equipped with 3 rollers, 4 spray bars, 4 inspection doors and 2 secondary cleaners.
- Rather than "blast" material from the belt, the water softens the carryback.
- Martin Engineering recommends the installation of a pre-cleaner on the face of the head pulley.
- Suited for medium to heavy-duty applications, on belts from 18 to 84 inches (~400 to 2200 mm) operating at speeds up to 750 fpm (3.8 m/sec).
- Single-cleaner and stainless steel washbox options available.
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application.
- Belt Cleaners available with tungsten carbide, stainless steel or urethane blades.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Washbox™ Cleaner Eliminates Dust and Carryback on Long Overland Conveyor
Belt Cleaner And Washbox™ Reduce Carryback By 99%
Martin® Washbox™ Offers Unique Solution To Carryback Problem
Absolutely No Excuses Guarantee
No Risk. No Hassle. If for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your product or solution from Martin Engineering, we will happily honor our Absolutely No Excuses Guarantee and fully refund your money or provide a better solution for you. Period.Learn More About All Of Our Guarantees