Protect workers by eliminating the need to climb under railcars during unloading process.
At Martin Engineering, we take the risk out of unloading bulk materials, like coal or cement, from railcars. We manufacture products specifically engineered to take the worker out of harm’s way when connecting and unloading railcars by energizing the material inside the railcar at the particle level to keep it flowing. This eliminates the need to send a worker under the discharge port to manually loosen obstructions.
Our railcar unloading products are engineered to quickly and safely connect to the discharge and funnel the bulk material into containers below. This also prevents the escape of fugitive airborne dust being inhaled by workers. Plus, in addition to enhancing worker safety, utilizing these products results in less cleanup and faster unload times.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Employees are happier and more productive when their employer focuses on safety
- Fewer lost man-hours due to illness or injury
- Less unexpected downtime for manually breaking up obstructions
- Eliminate the need for workers to position themselves under the discharge port
- Protect workers from injury while positioning connector below railcar
- Remove the risk of injury caused by hammering on the sides of the railcar
- Increased productivity by employees means more revenues
- Minimize the cost of employees missing work due to injury or illness
- Reduce the risk of regulatory fines and lower insurance costs
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.