The Martin® VPlow XHD floats on the inside surface of a conveyor belt to effectively remove stray material in moderate to heavy-duty applications. The self-adjusting design provides effective cleaning in all states of blade wear.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits belts from 42 to 120 inches (1000-2800 mm) wide with blade coverage of belt width plus 6 inches. It has an operating temperature of -20° to 160°F (-29° to 71°C) and can handle belt speeds over 1000 fpm (5.08 m/sec).
- Three piece bolt together frame for easier installation
- Easy replacement and the bull nose design provides longer urethane life
- 1.25 inch thick urethane side blades for longer wear and lower friction provide 3 inches of wear
- Allow the mounts to be positioned either inside or outside the stringers with rubber shock bushings that isolate the frame from the stringer
- Half inch thick steel frame for the toughest applications that also provides the ballast for blade tension
- The plow incorporates a low profile design with an overall height of 8.07 inches
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!