The patented Martin® Twist™ Tensioner uses energy from a twisted rubber coupling to supply consistent belt cleaning pressure with minimal adjustment.
Features and Benefits:
- The Martin® Twist™ Tensioner can be used on either pre-cleaners or secondary cleaners
- Rubber element maintains cleaning pressure with minimal belt cleaner re-tensioning required
- Tensioner allows mechanical splices to pass without damage
- Twist the tensioning gear the specified number of notches (determined by belt width). Ratchet will automatically lock in place.
- If blades pull through, the tensioner's coupling rolls over, releasing pressure and reducing the risk of harm to personnel or equipment
- Light aluminum housing and the fully enclosed design keeps the tensioner mechanism clean
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Conveyor Belt Cleaner Resolves Carryback In Aggregate Application
Repeat Client Hires Martin Engineering For Additional Product Installation
Coal-Fired Power Plant Applauds MartinPLUS® Services Installation Team
Absolutely No Excuses Guarantee
No Risk. No Hassle. If for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your product or solution from Martin Engineering, we will happily honor our Absolutely No Excuses Guarantee and fully refund your money or provide a better solution for you. Period.Learn More About All Of Our Guarantees