Washbox™ Cleaning System
Installed as a secondary cleaner along the conveyor's return run, the Martin® Washbox™ Cleaning System provides the ultimate in belt cleaning technology. Washbox™ gently spray-applies water for superior belt cleaning.
Features and Benefits:
- The Martin® Washbox™ Conveyor Belt Cleaning System consists of a powder-coated steel enclosure equipped with 3 rollers, 4 spray bars, 4 inspection doors and 2 secondary cleaners.
- Rather than "blast" material from the belt, the water softens the carryback.
- Martin Engineering recommends the installation of a pre-cleaner on the face of the head pulley.
- The Washbox™ Conveyor Belt Cleaning System is suited for medium to heavy-duty applications, on belts from 18 to 84 inches (~400 to 2200 mm) operating at speeds up to 750 fpm (3.8 m/sec).
- Single-cleaner and stainless steel washbox options available.
- Martin Engineering’s color-coded high performance urethanes available to suit application.
- Belt Cleaners available with tungsten carbide, stainless steel or urethane blades.