Installed near end of transfer point chute enclosure, Martin® Dust Curtains slow loading zone airflow so airborne dust settles back into belt cargo.
Features and Benefits:
- Recommended installation is one dust curtain without slits closest to loading zone, followed by one dust curtain with slits at exit of skirtboard. Additional dust curtains may be installed to reduce air movement and isolate dust suppression or dust collection systems for additional dust control
- Curtains form a plenum that slows air velocity, allowing airborne particles to return to belt
- Slit curtains conform to belt load without pushing material off conveyor
- Curtains hang to 1 inch (25 mm) below normal material profile on belt
- Curtain bolts into steel frame for simple replacement
- Rugged 1/4-inch (6 mm) rubber construction provides extended service in tough conditions
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!