Martin® Railcar Opener is an adjustable air-powered opener that maneuvers easily on three wheels to release the most stubborn hopper car gates and start efficient unloading.
Features and Benefits:
- Powers open the most stubborn hopper car gate with 2700 ft-lb (3661 N-m) of torque at 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Pivoting wheels allow unit to maintain contact with traveling capstan of rack and pinion gate opener on hopper cars
- Smooth, non-impacting force opens gates without costly damage
- Operates from 90-120 psi (6.2 to 8.2 bar), air supply at 20 cfm (566 L/min). Noise measured at 95 dBA at operator position is acceptable for plant operations.
- Adjustable base allows one worker to maneuver wheeled cart through tight spaces. Height-adjustable unit fits any ground condition beside track.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
Martin® Railcar Opener Ensures Smooth Unloading
Martin Program Offers Hispanic Workers Advanced Training
Belt Cleaner Improves Efficiency And Extends Blade Life
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application