Martin® Railcar Opener is an adjustable air-powered opener that maneuvers easily on three wheels to release the most stubborn hopper car gates and start efficient unloading.
Features and Benefits:
- Powers open the most stubborn hopper car gate with 2700 ft-lb (3661 N-m) of torque at 90 psi (6.2 bar)
- Pivoting wheels allow unit to maintain contact with traveling capstan of rack and pinion gate opener on hopper cars
- Smooth, non-impacting force opens gates without costly damage
- Operates from 90-120 psi (6.2 to 8.2 bar), air supply at 70 cfm (1982 L/min). Noise measured at 95 dBA at operator position is acceptable for plant operations.
- Adjustable base allows one worker to maneuver wheeled cart through tight spaces. Height-adjustable unit fits any ground condition beside track.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!