High Speed Impact Cradle
Designed and engineered for high speed / high tonnage belts, Martin® High Speed Impact Cradles provide belt support in transfer points where belt speeds exceed the operating limits of ordinary impact bar belt support cradles.
Features and Benefits:
- Innovative patent-pending upper connector brackets link idlers together throughout the load zone, allowing them to work together as a unified structure
- Elastomer bar suspension absorbs shocks from impact maximizing the life of the belt support structure and rolling components
- Designed and engineered for high speed/high tonnage belts
- Designed to withstand the highest speeds achievable with heavy duty idler-rolls
- Trac-mount idler design provides ease of service
- Close roll spacing allows effective belt sealing and superior belt support
- Will accommodate belt widths and troughing angles for CEMA, DIN, SABS and other conveyor standards
- Will accommodate any manufacturers’ roll design
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!