Self Adjusting Interior Skirting
Self Adjusting skirting rides the belt to create an effective seal automatically, and requires only six inches (152 mm) of clearance and only 1.5 inches (38 mm) free belt area for sealing. L System has an inward extension under the skirtboard to increase the range of tolerance for belt mistracking.
Features and Benefits:
- System rides on belt, self-adjusting to maintain effective seal automatically as belt path fluctuates and sealing strip wears
- Provides effective seal on conveyors where chute width leaves as little as 1.25 inches (32 mm) of free belt area for sealing
- Low-profile skirting assembly needs only six inches (152 mm) of clearance, allowing installation in small spaces
- Short 48-inch (1219-mm) clamp sections with built-in plugweld guides simplify installation
- Durable sealing strip provides 2-inch (51-mm) wear life. Zinc-plated moving parts will not seize or rust together.
- Held in place with linchpins, replacement of the worn sealing strip is a quick, easy, no-tool operation. No spillage at joints in sealing strip; rubber strip supplied in continuous lengths up to 100 feet (30.48 m).
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on this product and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!